- Review 8
- occupants 8
2 Double beds
4 Single beds
- 4 Bedrooms 4
1 Bathroom with bathtub
1 Bathroom with shower
- 200 m² 200 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
The villa is made up of a spectacular outdoor area with a swimming pool, a large garden and parking. To go to the house that is on the first floor, you have to climb some stairs. Up on the right we have a large full kitchen, on the left we enter a hall to go to one of the best places in the villa, the living room, a unique place with a lot of style and spectacular panoramic views of the mountains, a place to relax and have a wonderful time.
Continuing to the previous hall, it takes us to the room area, where we find a room with a double bed and next to it a full bathroom with a bathtub, on the other side we have a toilet next to two rooms, one with two single beds and the other with double bed. And next to them we have an en-suite room, closets and all the necessary amenities.
The villa is heated with air conditioners in all rooms and heating with hot water radiators for winter.
Our goal is that guests feel at home and their vacations are the best possible, and become a unique experience. So we will be available throughout your stay and we will try our best to help you with everything you need.
The neighborhood is a typical place in Mallorca, near the town square where we find everything we need, bars, restaurants, etc. The beach is about 15 minutes away by car.
* DAMAGE DEPOSIT PAYMENT: A deposit of € 300 will be charged upon arrival of the guest, which will be paid in cash. The return time of the same will be 1 to 3 days after departure.
*ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION: 12€ per day to be paid at your arrival
* PAYMENT TASA TURISTICA BALEARES "ECOTASA" (this Rate IS NOT INCLUDED in the rental price of the accommodation) We want to inform and remind guests who decide to rent tourist accommodation in the Balearic Islands, that on arrival the tourist tax will be charged (Ecotax ) demanded by the Balearic Government, to all resident and foreign tourists who stay in tourist homes (in the same way as in hotels). Such collection is destined to the preservation and care of the islands and to improve everything related to tourism.
The quota of this tax in "high season" is € 2.00 per night, per adult (Young people from 16 years old are counted as adults, therefore they pay ecotax.)
In "low season" the ecotax has a significant reduction: they are € 0.55 per night per adult.
In case of stays longer than 9 nights, from that ninth night, a 50% discount will be applied on the following days of stay.
-High season (May 1-October 31) € 2,
from the 9th night: € 1 x adult x night.
-Low season (November 1-April 30) € 0.50, from the 9th night: € 0.25 x adult x night.
The Ecotax will be paid in CASH.
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: L12E6434
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 31 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 16:00 to 0:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: Before 10:00
- Tourist tax not included.
Map and distances
Town centre - Santa Margalida
Restaurant - Juniors Cafe
Shops - Bip Bip
Train station - Muro
Bus station - Can Picafort
Sand beach - Can Picafort
Rock beach - Can Picafort
Nature reserve - Parc Natural Albufera
Water park - Hidro Park
Golf course - Golf Pollensa
Airport - Son San Joan
|October - 2022|
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|February - 2023|
|March - 2023|
- 3/5Value for money
Romain Morgan (France)
The guest has not left any comments in this review